Interested in vending at our event?
Please fill out an application and review eligibility requirements below.
Please note, if you are interested in vending items other than food, please visit our SPONSOR page.
The 2017 application period has ended.
Please check back February 2018 for next year's applications.
A copy of 2017's application is available here for reference.
1. Vendors must be a restaurant, food cart, or caterer.
2. Vendors’ business must be in Dane, Columbia, Dodge, Jefferson, Rock, Green, Iowa, or Sauk County.
3. Vendors’ menu items must be available for retail purchase in one of the above listed counties.
4. Vendors’ menu items must be reflective of their standard (day-to-day) or catering menu.
A vendor may be deemed ineligible if:
1. Vendor does not meet requirements listed above.
2. Vendor is serving the same style of cuisine as several other Taste of Madison vendors (i.e. if five vendors serve pizza, a sixth may not be deemed beneficial for the event).
3. Vendor owes outstanding fees to Madison Festivals.
4. Vendor has had repeated violations from previous Taste of Madison events.
Madison Festivals, Inc. retains the sole right to determine eligibility and participation of vendors.