Interested in vending at our event?
Please review eligibility requirements below and fill out the application below.
If you are interested in vending items other than food, please visit our SPONSOR page.
1. Vendors must be a restaurant, food cart, or caterer.
2. Vendors’ business must be in Dane, Columbia, Dodge, Jefferson, Rock, Green, Iowa, or Sauk County.
3. Vendors’ menu items must be available for retail purchase in one of the above listed counties.
4. Vendors’ menu items must be reflective of their standard (day-to-day) or catering menu.
5. Vendors must provide net daily sales information to Taste of Madison post-event.
A vendor may be deemed ineligible if:
1. Vendor does not meet requirements listed above.
2. Vendor is serving the same style of cuisine as several other Taste of Madison vendors (i.e. if 5 vendors serve pizza, a 6th may not be deemed beneficial for the event).
3. Vendor owes outstanding fees to Madison Festivals.
4. Vendor has had repeated violations from previous Taste of Madison events.
Final restaurant selections are made using a number of factors and discussed by the Madison Festivals Board of Directors. Madison Festivals, Inc. retains the sole right to determine eligibility and participation of vendors.