Taste of Madison Vendor Forms
Please check back Feb 1, 2017 for 2017 application information.
1. Vendors must be a restaurant, food cart, or caterer.
2. Vendors’ business must be in Dane, Columbia, Dodge, Jefferson, Rock, Green, Iowa, or Sauk County.
3. Vendors’ menu items must be available for retail purchase in one of the above listed counties.
4. Vendors’ menu items must be reflective of their standard (day-to-day) or catering menu.
A vendor may be deemed ineligible if:
1. Vendor does not meet requirements listed above.
2. Vendor is serving the same style of cuisine as several other Taste of Madison vendors (i.e. if five vendors serve pizza, a sixth may not be deemed beneficial for the event).
3. Vendor owes outstanding fees to Madison Festivals.
4. Vendor has had repeated violations from previous Taste of Madison events.
Madison Festivals, Inc. retains the sole right to determine eligibility and participation of vendors.