Congratulations on being accepted as a vendor for the 2018 Taste of Madison. Below you will find what you need for this year's event.
You can review the email you received here.
FIRE DEPT REQUIREMENTS
The City of Madison Fire Department has outlined the basic requirements for Taste of Madison here.
What You Need to Submit to Taste of Madison staff:
- Fill out your vendor registration packet: Download Here
- Submit vendor fees (checks made out to Taste of Madison):
Single Booth - $850 ($880 if paying with credit card due to no cash/check discount)
Double Booth - $1700 ($1760 if paying with credit card due to no cash/check discount)
- Submit the above by Thursday, June 28th, 2018 - 12pm to:
Taste of Madison
5976 Executive Dr., Ste. B
Fitchburg, WI 53719
Paperwork and fees are due Thursday, June 28 by 12pm.
Paperwork that is incomplete after 12pm will be assessed a $100 late fee.
Do Not Submit to Us, But Still Must Complete:
You will also need to apply and pay Online for your annual Temporary Food License at City of Madison Licenses and Permits. If you are a new user, you will click "Register for an Account." If you have questions regarding this, please contact the Public Health Dept of Madison & Dane County.
- Download your 2018 Taste of Madison Handbook here
- Important Dates:
- Thursday, June 28 - 12pm: Deadline for paperwork and fees
- Tuesday, July 10 - 11am-2pm: MANDATORY Restaurant Meeting (& Optional Pre-Event Judging) at Smart Motors Toyota
- Booth Assignments will be given out toward the end of July and no earlier.
First right of refusal is given to those who have participated in years' past.
MANDATORY MEETING/PRE-EVENT JUDGING:
Anyone vending at the Taste of Madison must attend the Mandatory Meeting on Tuesday, July 10 - 11am-2pm at Smart Motors Toyota (5901 Odana Rd)
You must bring a sample of each item you plan to serve to get weighed.
You may come any time between 11am-2pm for a quick meeting with:
- Taste of Madison Staff
- City of Madison Public Health
- Aggreko Power Company
- Ferrellgas Propane Services
- Madison Fire Department
- AtoZ RentAll & Event Essentials
- Wisconsin State Journal/Madison.com
If you plan to participate in the Pre-Event Judging, you must fill out the form included in your registration packet. This portion of the Mandatory Meeting is optional.