Congratulations on being accepted as a vendor for the 2018 Taste of Madison. Below you will find what you need for this year's event.
What You Need to Submit to Taste of Madison staff:
- Fill out your vendor registration packet: Download Here
- Submit vendor fees (checks made out to Taste of Madison):
Single Booth - $850 ($880 if paying with credit card due to no cash/check discount)
Double Booth - $1700 ($1760 if paying with credit card due to no cash/check discount)
- Submit the above by Thursday, June 28th, 2018 - 12pm to:
Taste of Madison
5976 Executive Dr., Ste. B
Fitchburg, WI 53719
Paperwork and fees are due Thursday, June 28 by 12pm.
Paperwork that is incomplete after 12pm will be assessed a $100 late fee.
Do Not Submit to Us, But Still Must Complete:
You will also need to apply and pay Online for your annual Temporary Food License at City of Madison Licenses and Permits. If you are a new user, you will click "Register for an Account." If you have questions regarding this, please contact the Public Health Dept of Madison & Dane County.
- Download your 2018 Taste of Madison Handbook here
- Important Dates:
- Thursday, June 28 - 12pm: Deadline for paperwork and fees
- Tuesday, July 10 - 11am-2pm: MANDATORY Restaurant Meeting (& Optional Pre-Event Judging) at Smart Motors Toyota
- Booth Assignments will be given out toward the end of July and no earlier.
First right of refusal is given to those who have participated in years' past.
MANDATORY MEETING/PRE-EVENT JUDGING:
Anyone vending at the Taste of Madison must attend the Mandatory Meeting on Tuesday, July 10 - 11am-2pm at Smart Motors Toyota (5901 Odana Rd)
You must bring a sample of each item you plan to serve to get weighed.
You may come any time between 11am-2pm for a quick meeting with:
- Taste of Madison Staff
- City of Madison Public Health
- Aggreko Power Company
- Ferrellgas Propane Services
- Madison Fire Department
- AtoZ RentAll & Event Essentials
- Wisconsin State Journal/Madison.com
If you plan to participate in the Pre-Event Judging, you must fill out the form included in your registration packet. This portion of the Mandatory Meeting is optional.