Congratulations on being accepted as a vendor for the 2017 Taste of Madison. Below you will find what you need for this year's event.
1. Fill out your vendor registration packet: Download Here
2. Fill out a Temporary Restaurant Permit Application*: Download Here
*Not needed if you already have one for 2017.
3. Submit above paperwork with your fees to:
Taste of Madison
5976 Executive Dr., Ste B
Fitchburg, WI 53719
Paperwork and fees are due Monday, June 26 by 12pm.
Paperwork that is incomplete after 12pm will be assessed a $100 late fee.
- Download a copy of your 2017 Vendor Handbook here
- Important Dates:
- Monday, June 26 - 12pm: Deadline for paperwork and fees
- Tuesday, July 11 - 11am-2pm: MANDATORY Restaurant Meeting (& Optional Pre-Event Judging)
- Booth Assignments will be given out toward the end of July
First right of refusal is given to those who have participated in years' past.
MANDATORY MEETING/PRE-EVENT JUDGING:
Anyone vending at the Taste of Madison must attend the Mandatory Meeting on Tuesday, July 11 - 11am-2pm.
You must bring a sample of each item you plan to serve to get weighed.
You may come any time between 11am-2pm for a quick meeting with:
- Taste of Madison Staff
- City of Madison Public Health
- Aggreko Power Company
- Ferrellgas Propane Services
- Madison Fire Department
- AtoZ RentAll & Event Essentials
- Wisconsin State Journal/Madison.com
If you plan to participate in the Pre-Event Judging, you must fill out the form included in your registration packet. This portion of the Mandatory Meeting is optional.